Step By Step Procedure in Applying NBI e-Clearance
for Old and New Applicants based in Metro Manila
Philippines Government Agencies
When applying for an NBI e-Clearance, log on to http://www.deiville.com/online-application-for-nbi-e-clearance-renewal-centers-2013-faqs-advisory/
(National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) UPDATES 2013 E-Clearance, Renewal Centers, Requirements, Application, Downloadable Form and Online Inquiry Tips) or at www.nbi.gov.ph.
NBI e-Clearance: Online Application Procedure
1. Pay at the nearest Globe Business Center
Pay through your GCASH Account. If you don’t have gcash account, you can pay through Cash-in Cash-out Centers of Globe. Just give them the NBI GCash number 0917-5638053.
Note: An additional PhP25 is charge by Globe as service fee. Hence, 140 + 25 = PhP 165 total amount to pay. Issued in separate receipts.
2. Visit nbi-online (https://nbi-online.com/login) for the online application of NBI e-Clearance.
Please be reminded that if you pay on GCash Centers, you should fill in the Date Registered Field which is the date that is indicated on your receipt. Disregard the Mobile Number Field.
3. Book via SMS.
4. Go to your booking schedule for the fingerprints, picture taking and printing of clearance and receipt. Your online application will take about 20-30 minutes of entering your date.”
From nbi-online (https://nbi-online.com/login), here’s an image guide in filling up the form and submission.
1. Enter Reference number and email address.
2. Check validated email for code. Enter the confirmation number on the blank field and click VERIFY.
3. Fill up the required field with your personal information. Press SAVE TO CLEARANCE.
4. Double check the information you input, once you click SAVE, the clearance field cannot be change/edit.
5. A PRINT text will appear right beside your reference number. You may also check your email to print the document to be presented to the NBI satellite office of your choice.
6. This is how your QR Code printout should appear
7. Book via SMS. Choose the most convenient NBI satellite branch near you.
Booking schedule from Robinsons Galleria
I made my booking at Robinsons Galleria at 11AM. NBI Clearance outlet is located at the Basement. From the main entrance, go straight along Yellow Cab pizza and take the left escalator going down.
For the online applicant (NBI e-Clearance) proceed to Step 3 for the biometrics and image capture. On your QR Code printout, write down the following personal information below:
Identification Number (ID to be presented)
For married applicant – husband’s name
There are designated lines for both NBI e-CLearance and pen and paper applicants. For the online applicant, biometrics and image capture takes about 10 minutes and another 5 minutes waiting time for the final print of the NBI CLearance. For those with HIT (namesake) a piece of paper is given to the applicant with note as to when to pick up the Clearance, usually takes one week.
For better understanding, you may send an SMS to NBI Helpdesk: 0917-5638052
I just hope that the Filipinos get to access the system and be aware of the convenience it brings. The online services is really helpful for those who wanted to save time and energy. The technology is here, let’s use it wisely. Vote for deiville! 🙂
DeiVille.com, created by Green Dei (Daryll)
Follow @GreenDei and Like our Official Facebook Page: Dei-Ville
Write us at darylldial(@)gmail(dot)com for tips on consumerism, digital marketing, social media scenes and SEO.
Full Disclosure: This article is being published based on my personal experience when I applied for an NBI e-Clearance. No business relationship involved with any company or organization promoting this event.