Accommodation tips and and what to see in The Manor Camp John Hay in Baguio City
- Daily air-conditioned buses to and from Manila
- Scheduled commercial flights to and from Manila
- Kennon Road for light vehicles only
- Palispis Highway and Naguilian Road for all types of vehicle
The Manor Lobby
|Going up & down|
- cable TV
- coffee and tea making machine
- mini bar
- hot & cold shower
- in-room safe
- IDD/NDD phone system
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Le Chef at The Manor – Open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Gourmet cuisine by Chef Billy King.
- Le Chef Delicatessen – Open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Offers a wide selection of freshly baked bread, cakes, pastries, cookies, homemade sauces and seasonal specialties.
- The Piano Bar – Open daily from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight. Listen to live entertainment by an pen fireplace.
- Business center – internet services, computer rentals, photocopying and other secretarial services.
- The Manor Health Spa – Gym facilities daily from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Spa massage services daily from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Credit cards – accepts American Express, Diners Card, JCB, Mastercard, Visa, Smart Money and all locally guaranteed bankcards.
|Breakfast at the Le Chef|
|Paintings for sale|
|our view from the room|
- Camp John Hay Golf Club – 18-hole, 5001 yards, par 69, Jack Niclaus designed a world class golf course.
- CAP-John Hay Trade & Cultural Center – Ideal venue for conventions, seminars, exhibits, stage plays, concerts, weddings, etc. It can seat from 50,000 to 2,000 guests. Equipped with state of the art sound & video equipment, movable partitions & centralized air-conditioning system.
- Picnic Grounds – a perfect outdoor bonding place for families & friends under towering pine trees.
- Eco-trail – a 2-kilometer path perfect for outdoor activities.
- Shalan to Kabadjo – a bridle path riding circle for pony rides amidst the lushness of Kabadjo Forest.
- Butterfly Sanctuary – an enclosed flower garden where butterflies fly freely.
For updated room rates and room availability, visit the Camp John Hay website.
|a view of the Cordillera mountains|
Camp John Hay
Baguio City, Benguet
[t] (6374)424.0931 to 43, (6374)424.0945 to 47,(6374)424.0950 to 53 local 1003 & 1004
Manila Hotline: (632) 845.0892 / 845.0911
*(dot)info is previously owned by your truly, we shifted to (dot)com early 2011. All images with watermark deiville.info are owned by DeiVille.
DeiVille.com, created by Green Dei (Daryll Villena)
Write us at deiville.com(at)gmail(dot)com for tips on digital branding , entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, health talk, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle.
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: DeiVille receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain web links in exchange for payment. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend, discuss, or introduce products/services/businesses I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers.