9th Training for Entrepreneurship Educators (TREE)
Small Enterprises Research and Development Foundation (SERDEF)
July 23-26, 2019
Enrique Virata Hall, UP ISSI Building, E. Jacinto Street, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City 1101
This program is endorsed by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED)
- Faculty of entrepreneurship/business management course;
- Senior High School Teachers of the K-12 program;
- Trainers in government agencies and NGOs
- The participation fee is FIVE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (Php 5,500.00) inclusive of am/pm snacks, lunch, training materials and certificate.
- Cheque should be made payable to Small Enterprises Research and Development Foundation or SERDEF.
- Payment can be deposited through BPI CA # 3081-0663-28
- Cash payment can be made upon registration
DeiVille.com, created by Green Dei (Daryll Villena)
Write us at deiville.com(@)gmail(dot)com for tips on entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, health talk, digital branding, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle.
If you find this post helpful, informative or entertaining, feel free to SHARE it.
Get instant updates from deiville.com on:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | | Pinterest | YouTube
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: DeiVille receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. Some posts may contain web links in exchange for payment. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend, discuss, or introduce products/services/businesses I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers.