For School Year 2011-2012
Kinderheim Preschool and Grade School in Quezon City
Schools in Metro Manila
Schools in Quezon City (District II)
I came across between two possible early childhood preschools: Kinderheim & Kinderhaus.
- Latest programme design for quality basic education
- Modern teaching methods and facilities
- Highly qualified and experienced teachers
- Limited students per class [max. 18] for closer supervision
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Spacious and well secured waiting area
- Accredited by the Bureau of Immigration to accept foreign students.
- Air-conditioned school bus service exclusive for Kinderheim
2nd Singapore Math Learning Festival Round-up
Quezon City: Progressive Schools and Traditional Schools Directories
Feedbacks for Kinderheim for Incoming Nursery/Kinder
Parenting: Summer Activities For Kids
Quezon City: EARLY LITERACY CLINIC (ELC)
DeiVille.com, created by Green Dei (Daryll Villena)
Write us at deiville.com(@)gmail(dot)com for tips on entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, health talk, digital branding, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle.
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: DeiVille receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain web links in exchange for payment. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend, discuss, or introduce products/services/businesses I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers.