Quezon City: La Mesa Ecopark
Philippine Landmarks and Heritages
QUEZON CITY – The La Mesa Ecopark was only 10-minutes drive away from our residence and yet we only get to visit the park only this April. The place being an ecopark is packed with eco-adventures.
- Persons above 3ft. PhP 50 / 3ft. and below is FREE
- Quezon City Residents [with valid proof of residence] PhP 40
- Quezon City Students [with valid ID] PhP 20
- Quezon City Senior Citizens [with valid ID] FREE
- Non-Quezon City Senior Citizens PhP 40
- Lopez Picnic Grounds – 5 hectares for picnic spots
- Salt Water Swimming Pool – the only salt water open to the public, where salt granules are used instead of chlorine making the water safer & less toxic.
- Superferry Boating Lagoon – enjoy a paddle boat ride similar to what Baguio’s Burnham Park has offered.
- Fishing Lagoon – a popular activity in a park
- Petron Fitness & Mountain Bike Trail – the fitness trail has 17 exercises stations & connects to a forested 1.2km mountain back trail.
- Shell Flower Terraces – the dam’s wall of the reservoir set in 2 hectares of flower terraces.
- Ecomuseum – a museum dedicated to environmental education & biodiversity conservation.
- Butterfly Trail & Hatchery – an educational walk through the wonderful world of butterflies.
- Overnight camping facilities
- Pavilions & Function rooms fore rent
- Soon to come! – Adventure Zone Team Building Facility & Mini-Golf Course
|the ecopark serves as a venue for pre-nuptial photoshoots|
- Swimming: above 3ft PhP 80 / below 3ft PhP 40
- Horseback riding PhP 50 single / PhP 80 calesa
- Bike rental PhP 60 to 80 per hour
- Wall climb PhP 50 per person
- Repelling PhP 50 per person
- Zipline/Slide for Life PhP 100 per person
- Paintball rental PhP 350 per person [with gear + 50 bullets] and/or PhP 500 per person [with gear + 100 bullets]
For more information on Tour Packages inquiries, Rental Services and Reservations, visit http://www.lamesaecopark.com/reservation.php
|on top of Petron Ampitheater|
|fresh buko juice for PhP 25 only|
Write us at deiville.com(@)gmail(dot)com for tips on entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, health talk, digital branding, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle.If you find this post helpful, informative or entertaining, feel free to SHARE it.
Get instant updates from deiville.com on:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: DeiVille receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. Some posts may contain web links in exchange for payment. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend, discuss, or introduce products/services/businesses I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers. All photos are personally owned by Daryll Villena of deiville.com and cannot be reproduced.
www.deville.com [June 2012]
*deiville.info has been sold to a third party since June 2011, any images with deiville.info watermarks (blog posts can be access originally from deiville.blogspot.com upon request; raw images are available from my private archives) is owned and copyrighted by Green Dei of www.deiville.com.