Proactiv Solution Completes your beauty regimen
This is a sponsored post.
Women’s skincare and beauty essentials may be viewed as a complex regimen by many, it may involve step-by-step rudiments to assure that their beauty comes out as confidently appealing.
Here in the Philippines we celebrate the holiday season with a shedload of soirées, social functions, and get-togethers. Mostly associated with planning, preparations, hectic schedules and so on. Admit it or not both men and women can experience a stress-related mood taking a toll on their health, considerably seen through one’s facial state. To pull off a positive beauty approach, it all boils down to having a healthy attitude and lifestyle. Certainly, the Proactiv Solution completes any beauty regimen, particularly when dealing with the dreaded acne, a common skin problem of anyone.
Make your skin beautifully radiant with these healthy and practical tips from Proactiv for that worry- free look.
- It starts with having clean hands before washing or touching parts of your face. Remove any trace of makeup and dampen skin with lukewarm and not hot water since it won’t kill acne bacteria. It will just make your face turn red because of increased blood flow in your face. Hot water also won’t open your pores, and neither would cold water close them, if that’s what your friend told you. Your pores’ appearance really depends on the amount of oil, dirt and dead skin cells that accumulate in your pore area.
- Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells, and with Proactiv Solution’s exfoliating beads, will aid in shedding those dead cells and prepare your skin for any medication that will be applied.
- Never scrub. While exfoliation means the gentle removal of dead skin cells, scrubbing is its violent counterpart if you think it will remove acne. It will not only create small skin tears, but also make it more prone to infection and inflammation.
- Don’t use cleansers with strong alcohol content as well for it will remove the skin’s natural moisture and oil content.
- Avoid picking your pimples. Learn to pick the proper treatment and certainly, picking or squeezing your pimples is not one of them. And whatever you do, spot treatment won’t work. Apply the Proactiv Solution on your whole face and not on select or pimple-marked areas. The secret is consistency, which means applying Proactiv Solution every day without fail.
Good thing for Filipinos is that the well-loved Proactiv Solution is here to stay and help solve Filipinos’ perennial skin problems such as acne. It uses a 3-Step system to achieve that clear and healthy, glowing skin you’ve always dreamed of.
Complete your daily beauty regimen with Proactiv Solution. Price is at PHP2,495 for the 30-day kit and PHP3,995 for the 60-day kit. Just visit any Watsons and SM Department Store nationwide.
DeiVille.com, created by Green Dei (Daryll Villena)
Write us at deiville.com(@)gmail(dot)com for tips on entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, health talk, digital branding, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle.
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: DeiVille receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain web links in exchange for payment. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend, discuss, or introduce products/services/businesses I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers.