DepEd Learner Enrollment and Survey Form
DepEd Online Learner Enrollment and Survey Form – Downloadable and Printable Form
For school year 2020 – 2021
The Department of Education (DepEd) releases the Learner Enrollment and Survey Form (English and Filipino) and Online Learner Enrollment and Survey Form with School Guidelines on Enrollment for School Year 2020-2021 in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Download documents below:
Learner Enrollment and Survey Form (LESF) – a tool that will be used to register learners for the school year and gather information on household capacity to facilitate the administration of various learning modes (i.e., available devices, possible facilitators, etc).
Learner Enrollment and Survey Form (LESF) for SY 2020-2021 English Version (Updated)
Learner Enrollment and Survey Form (LESF) for SY 2020-2021 Filipino Version (Updated)
Alternative Learning System (ALS) Enrollment Form – AF2
Online Learner Enrollment and Survey Form (LESF) for SY 2020-2021 (Google Doc Forms)
Remote Enrollment or Online Registration – a process of registering learners conducted without face-to-face interaction
For online submission:
Inquire from your previous adviser or the school registrar about the link to enroll, normally a Google Doc Forms Link will be forwarded to you through email.
SAMPLE of online registration /enrollment
Important things to remember:
The online LESF enrollment will require a soft copy of the following, depending on the requirement of your school:
- Recent Report Card or Form 138
- Form 137 (For New and Transfer students)
- 1″x1″ ID photo (or the required size from your school)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- Copy of Previous Immunization Record
Take not of the required file format and filename to submit. Your school will set the guidelines. Look for your school’s Previous Adviser – class advisers of learners during SY 2019-2020 who will facilitate the remote enrollment for SY 2020-202. Or your Enrollment Focal Person (EFP) – teachers without advisory class designated/appointed by the school head responsible for accommodating kindergarten, transferee, and Balik-Aral enrollees.
For enrollees who cannot avail of the online enrollment, an Enrollment Booth/Kiosk -a dedicated place/space for enrollment within the school and Barangay. It need not to be manned by school personnel for as long as necessary information materials and LESFs are readily available to the public. This will strictly be set up upon exhausting all means to remotely reach parents/guardians and/or learners for the enrollment.
As of May 28, 2020
DepEd Order No. 007, s. 2020
GUIDELINES ON ENROLLMENT FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021 IN THE CONTEXT OF THE PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY DUE TO COVID-19. READ in full at https://www.deped.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/DO_s2020_008-Guidelines-on-Enrollment-for-SY-2020-2021.pdf
Instruction to Parents/Guardians and Enrollees
- For Grades 1-12 learnersParents of incoming Grades 1-12 learners will be contacted by the previous advisers for remote enrollment. However,parents/guardians may also reach out to their child’s adviser forenrollment through the contact numbers published by the school.Making physical appearance in school for enrollment purposes shall be the last option for parents/guardians and/or learners. Such appearances shall be guided by the minimum health and safety protocols in the locality, and properly coordinated as to date and time, and with LGU officials up to the barangay level.
- For incoming kindergarten enrolleesParents of incoming kindergarten learners shall communicate their intent to enroll their children via digital and/or physical enrollment platforms established by schools.
- For transfereesLearners planning to transfer from one school (“the originating school”) to another (“the receiving school”) shall directly contact thereceiving school through its published enrollment contact details.
- For Balik-Aral enrolleesAll Balik-Aral enrollees shall directly contact preferred schools.Receiving schools shall register enrollee’s enrollment and surveydata.
- For ALS enrolleesALS enrollees may communicate their intent to enroll via digital and/or physical enrollment platforms established by schools and barangays with community learning centers (CLCs). The form to be used is ALS Form 2 (Annex B)) based on DepEd Order No. 58, s. 2017. This will be made available in digital and physical format.
In keeping with strict physical distancing measures, enrollment for SY 2020-2021 shall primarily be administered remotely. Physical enrollment in schools or other similar activity shall be highly discouraged, even in low risk areas. The first two weeks shall completely be remote enrollment, where there will absolutely be no face-to-face. SDOs and schools shall exhaust all possible means to conduct remote enrollment. Unless otherwise necessary, any form of physical submission of enrollment data shall only be done on the 3rd week of the enrollment period, which shall be done in coordination with local government units (LGUs). Implementing remote enrollment shall take into consideration the resource inequalities and differing circumstances that exist among learners and teachers.
The implementation of a modified enrollment procedure this school year shall primarily be facilitated by previous advisers, who will collect and enter the enrollment and survey data into the End-of-School-Year Learner Information System (EOSY-LIS), except for kindergarten, transferees and Balik-Aral enrollees.
Thus, parents and/or enrollees shall submit Learner and Survey Forms to their previous class advisers. In addition, new data shall be collected this school year to capture information that will be relevant in assessing the capacity of the basic education system, and the appropriate targeting of learners, for the continuing delivery of learning in the context of constraints and opportunities presented by the physical distancing measures.
In recognition of the difficulties presented by the current public health emergency and the guidelines set by the IATF, deadlines for the submission of documentary requirements required under Section V-A of DO No. 03, s. 2018 shall be deferred to December 2020. This shall apply in both public and private schools.
Only schools and their personnel shall coordinate the transmission of learners’ records, whether internally (e.g., between a learner’s previous and incoming class advisers) or externally (i.e., between schools). As such, schools shall not compel learners and their parents/guardians to take responsibility for transmission of school records.
Last updated: 05 June 2020
DeiVille.com, created by Green Dei (Daryll Villena)
Write us at deiville.com(at)gmail(dot)com for tips on digital branding , entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, health talk, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle.
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: DeiVille receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. All opinions are 100% my own. Some posts may contain web links in exchange for payment. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend, discuss, or introduce products/services/businesses I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers.