5 Creative Gift Hacks for the Christmas Season with Ariel Philippines
Unique and creative gift ideas and hacks recommended by Ariel Philippines
This is a sponsored post. Press Release.
Manila, Philippines – October 2018 – Christmas is just right around the corner, and the season of readying presents, prepping feasts, planning reunions, and practicing holiday traditions have already started. You might even be worrying about finding unique presents as early as now, but there’s no need to fret since Ariel Philippines got some smart hacks for you!
1. Online Shopping – easy, accessible, and hassle-free! You don’t actually have to go out of the house to shop anymore. Just fire up your laptop or smartphone to go online, and you’ll find tons of online shopping sites just waiting for you to add items to your cart. What are you waiting for? Search for the product you want to buy, and have it delivered straight to your doorstep. It’s definitely easy and convenient! Just make sure to purchase from reliable websites, and you’re good to go!
2. Hit the malls and be one with the holiday crowd. You can always go back to the good ‘ol mall sales. With prices dropping up to 50% off and buy-one-take-one deals popping everywhere, malls are the main go-to for holiday shoppers. If you’re willing to dive in with the crowd during this busy season, you can purchase great finds in various malls.
However, you have to be wise in managing your time when you choose to deal with the Christmas crowd. Prepare the list of items you want to buy, or names of people you want to shop for, to save your time. When visiting malls, you really have to stick to your list to avoid lavish spending.
3. Garage sales and Bazaars – a nifty way to get great steals! A wise man once said, “One man’s garbage is another man’s treasure.” Well technically, it’s not really garbage – some items and clothes in garage sales are just barely used, and are actually still in perfectly good condition. With a little bit of cleaning and washing especially with a premium detergent’s superior cleaning formula, it can be worth way more than what you paid for.
Bazaars, on the other hand, can be handy as well. They sell a wide range of exciting things from clothes to socks, scarves, caps, shoes, accessories, and many more. There are a lot of bazaar set-ups lining up in malls once the “ber” months hit, so you’ll surely have no problem spotting one!
4. Go Treasure-hunting with Ukay-Ukay! When it comes to hunting down unique finds, ukay-ukays or thrift shops are the most common go-to shopping spree spots for Filipinos. You can find fashionable and branded pieces here that can definitely work well as gifts! Nowadays, there are many bloggers and vloggers you can get inspiration from when it comes to styling clothes from thrift shops. You can simply watch their ukay hauls and vlogs to get an idea on where to get great finds and what pieces to match it with.
When buying from ukay-ukay stores, it’s important to make sure that the items you bought are clean and fresh before giving them away. Quality is of utmost importance, and it’s a good thing a little bit of laundry washing can go a long way. You can always use a great detergent like Ariel to wash away the stains – even those pesky invisible kulob stains! Those ukay-ukay steals should be clean, kulob-free, and in good shape.
5. Don’t have time to buy? No problem! Raid your closet. There’s no excuse for not giving anyone a gift when you have pre-loved clothes and accessories living in your closet. Look for tops or pieces you’ve only worn once or never even used before that will be perfect for other people. This will not only let you save money, but it will also make room for new items in your closet! Say goodbye to your old clothes, and say hello to the new ones to come!
Of course by doing this, you need to make sure that the fashion items you’re giving away smell fresh and kulob-free! You might not notice, but there can be invisible stains lingering on your clothes that cause that awful kulob smell. There’s no need to worry though, as long as you get to wash them with a detergent that can go for deep and superior cleaning. Give it a shot with Ariel, with intensive cleaning that can remove even those invisible kulob stains with just one wash.
This can definitely turn your clothes from closet stuffing to an actual gift that looks brand new! Your friends and family won’t even notice, especially when the gift is finished off with a nice packaging then — Voilà! You have yourself the perfect well-thought of gift for your friends and loved ones!
Kulob is an awful smell that is common during the rainy season. Did you know that it is actually caused by invisible stains that cannot be removed by ordinary detergents? Kulob is a stain you can’t actually see, but you can definitely smell. It’s caused by ineffective cleaning of leftover dirt and sebum stains, and these stains go through the process of oxidation, leading to microorganism activity the gives out a rancid odor.
Thankfully, there’s a detergent that can effectively combat the awful smell of kulob — Ariel’s deep cleaning formulation, which intensively cleans clothes and washes off invisible kulob stains and malodor-causing bacteria.
Need more proof? Watch this video to find out more about invisible kulob stains through this link http://bit.ly/ArielNoInvisibleKulob.
DeiVille.com, created by Green Dei (Daryll Villena)
Write us at deiville.com(@)gmail(dot)com for tips on entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, health talk, digital branding, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle.
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: DeiVille receives products in order to conduct reviews. No monetary compensation was provided unless noted otherwise. Some posts may contain web links in exchange for payment. In the event of a giveaway, the sponsor is responsible for delivery of the prize, unless otherwise noted in the posting. I only recommend, discuss, or introduce products/services/businesses I personally use and believe will be a good fit for my readers.