What: No Nonsense Personal Finance Conference
When: September 14, 2013 (Saturday), 12 noon to 6:30pm
Where: Victory Center, 4th Level, Virra Mall Bldg., Greenhills Shopping Center, Greenhills, San Juan City
Learn how to systematically achieved financial freedom, No Nonsense Personal Finance Conference – Randell Tiongson will lead the pack and tackle street-smart financial planning and ways to invest using your minimum wages. Basically it’s about proper handling of money, changing your current lifestyle and setting the ideal attitude towards dealing with YOUR money. Financial literacy is how you manage every cents coming into your pocket and coming out with ideas how to grow them greener. And its the same dilemma every average (struggling) Filipino experience — the lack of knowledge and realistic point of view . The conference might help you jump-start to a new phase when it comes to financial literacy.
No Nonsense Personal Finance Conference also features Dennis Sy, author of Rich for Life and Carl Dy, property investor and consultant.
This business event is organized by Whiteboard Learning, for more information or registration, please contact 0932-8572855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE TICKETS via deiville.com:
Join deiville.com’s No Nonsense Personal Finance Conference Giveaways! We’re giving away five (5) complimentary tickets to the conference from September 3 to 10, 2013. Grab the chance to WIN free slots, it’s about time you to make that change and be in control of your finances!
Follow the Rafflecopter mechanics below to join. Make sure to complete all the mandatory steps to be eligible.
1. Online giveaway runs from September 3 to 10, 2013. The giveaway is open strictly for Metro Manila residents.
2. You may use other emails or Facebook accounts if you like, provided that they are real and active accounts. No dummy accounts please!
3. Winners will be selected via Rafflecopter. All winners will be notified via emails. Please expect emails on September 11, 2013.
4. Winners will be published on http://www.deiville.com/ and deiville’s Facebook Fan Page and Twitter account.
5. Failure to do any of the above requirements will be subjected to disqualification. *Failure to reply/acknowledge the notification email sent to the winners within 48 hours upon receipt of notice—prizes will be forfeited.
6. The No Nonsense Personal Finance Conference Giveaways is good until September 10, 2013 only.
UPDATES as of September 10, 2013
ANNOUNCEMENT of “No Nonsense Personal Finance Giveaways″ WINNERS!
Please confirm from the email I’ve sent, the complete names and contact numbers of the five (5) winners will be forwarded to the organizers. You may claim your complimentary tickets at the registration booth at the Victory Center on September 14 (Saturday). Registration will be open at 11AM. Please mention at the registration booth that you are one of the winner from Daryll Villena www.deiville.com’s online giveaways. Congratulations! See you on the 14th, drop by at the Blogger’s Booth (look for me) for some photo opp. 🙂
A social media practitioner and digital branding specialist with an alter ego of “Green Dei” in the digital arena, she curates page for entrepreneurship, creatives and community. Daryll Villena is the Chief Editor and creator of DeiVille, Foodamn Philippines, Public Toilet Philippines, and Storytelling Philippines. Connect with her on Instagram via @greendei and on Twitter @greendei for useful tips on digital branding, entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, health talk, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle. For collaborations and proposals email her at deiville.com(@)gmail(dot)com