Product Review: Introducing The Scar Solution in a Tube by CLEARASCAR Scar Gel
Good news to most women out there, managing scars now comes in handy with Clearscar scar gel. Clearscar is 100% silicone, clinically proven to improve the appearance of scars is as little as 8 weeks. Advances in technology have thankfully made it possible for scars to be removed with little to no trace. However, the best scar treatments available could be prohibitively expensive and would require a visit to a surgical clinic.
Clinically proven effective in lightening, softening, and flattening the appearance of scars in as little as 8 weeks with twice (2x) a day application. It can be used on all types of scars caused by burns, cuts, surgeries, injuries, etc. and works best on elevated ones such as Hypertrophic scars and Keloids. Hypertrophic are the red and raised scars usually caused by burns, surgeries, injuries, and wounds. According to the update on Scar Management Guidelines for Treating Asian Patients, “Silicone Gel and Topical Silicone therapy will most likely continue to be the preferred first line treatment for hypertrophic scars due to its availability, price, ease of application, lack of serious adverse effects and relative efficacy.”
Most visible results can be seen once Clearascar is applied on immature scars the earliest possible time.
Clearascar Scar Gel Product Information:
• Clearascar is a scar solution in a tube
• It is the ONLY 100% SILICONE containing scar solution in the market
• Silicone is considered the FIRST LINE THERAPY for scar management as recommended by medical practitioners
• It is considered FIRST LINE THERAPY since it is proven effective and safe, with no side effects, non-toxic and easy to use
• Clearascar is CLINICALLY-PROVEN to improve the appearance of scars in as fast as 8 WEEKS
• It can lighten, flatten, and soften mature (old) and immature (new) scars.
• It can improve the appearance of all types of scars most especially the elevated scars such as Hypertrophic scars and Keloids. (Hypertrophic scars are red and raised scars usually caused by burns, surgeries, injuries, and wounds)
• It has its limitations in depressed scars ie. Atrophic scars, Deep Acne scars, and stretchmarks
• Clearascar is very affordable compared to other competitors, Contractubex, Dermatix, and Bio-Oil. Clearascar is 30%-40% cheaper at its SRP: 6g tube is P418.95 and 15g tube is P761.20
• Clearascar is available in all leading drugstores nationwide such as Mercury Drugstore, Watsons, South Star Drug, Rose Pharmacy, etc. It is also available online for ordering this link: https://shop.clickhealth.com.ph/index.php/clearascar/
• Clearascar 15g tube can last up to 2 months (60days) for a 3-5 inch scar. Clearascar 6g tube can last up to 2 months (60 days) for a 1-2 inch scar.
• Clearascar can be applied on the face and other sensitive areas. It is non-comedogenic, which means it does not block pores.
• Clearascar can also be used for children.
How to use Clearascar Scar Gel:
1. Begin using Clearascar once the wound has completely closed
2. Make sure the affected skin is clean and dry
3. Clearascar can be used as early as 5-7 days post surgery to prevent worsening of the scars
4. Apply a thin layer of Clearascar on the affected area 1-2 times every day
5. Do not massage the gel on the wound
6. Allow to completely dry (approximately 2-3 minutes)
7. Use continuously for a minimum of 3 months, or until you no longer see an improvement in your scar
Frequently Ask Questions About Clearascar Scar Gel:
Can Clearascar be used for old scars?
Yes. Clearascar can be used for old and new scars.
Can Clearascar be used for acne scars or stretchmarks?
The action of the silicone on Clearascar is to soften and flatten scars. If the scar is depressed then the action of the silicone may not work to treat the depressed scar.
Can Clearascar be used on the face?
Yes. Clearascar may be applied to the face as it is non-comedogenic which means it will not block your pores.
Do I use Clearascar immediately after getting a wound?
You can start applying Clearascar 72 hours after getting the wound once it is completely closed (no raw areas and no scabs).
How often do I use Clearascar?
For best results use Clearascar twice daily.
How long till you see improvement in the scar?
You may see results in as little as 8 weeks but it is best to use the product at a minimum of 3 months or until you no longer see an improvement in the scar. Each scar is different and may need to be treated longer especially large, extremely dark and very old scars.
Can Clearascar be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women?
Yes. Clearascar is safe to be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women. Clearascar is made of silicone which does not get absorbed into the blood stream but it is always best to consult your doctor before using any topical creams during pregnancy and lactation.
What is the difference between Clearascar and other scar solutions?
On price point – Clearascar is more affordable than other scar solutions in the market.
On ingredients – Clearascar is 100% silicone which is considered as the first line of therapy in scar solution. Clearascar also has its own clinical studies to support its product action of lightening, softening and flattening old and new scars.
Notes on the clinicals:
1. This was done on CS patients with 5-10 day old scars.
2. The gel was placed on one half of the scar and the other side with a placebo gel.
3. The patients were observed from 0, 30, 60, and 90 days.
4. To test results for old scars on the 90th day the placement of the gels were switched, Clearascar on the untreated and placebo gel on the treated.
For other concerns and online orders log on to www.clearascar.com.ph
Also available in all leading drugstores nationwide for as low as PhP 418.95 (6g tube) and PhP 761.20 (15g tube) based on SRP.
*Mercury Drugstore, Watsons, South Star Drug, Rose Pharmacy etc.
Clearascar Scar Gel
DeiVille.com, created by Green Dei (Daryll Villena)
Write us at deiville.com(@)gmail(dot)com for tips on entrepreneurship, consumerism, parenting, digital branding, women talk, Pinoy travels and Manila lifestyle.
If you find this post helpful, informative or entertaining, feel free to SHARE it.
Get instant updates from deiville.com on:
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Google + | Pinterest
I’d love to know what you think about this post. Feel free to leave your comment.
I do reply to each of your messages or questions so please come back if you’ve left one.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post and DeiVille is in any way compensated for review and sharing this post. Regardless, all opinions are my own; may or may not differ from yours. I only recommend, discuss or introduce my reader to products/services/businesses I would or do use myself.